Blogs > ON CAMPUS

ON CAMPUS A look at the area college sports scene

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Final Four picks; It's Ohio State vs. Kentucky in the NCAA title game

Well I swept the weekend card and am 8-1 over the past three days in the NCAA Tournament.
I’d like to say that I’m going to win the office pool but in the two brackets I filled out I went with North Carolina in one and Ohio State in the other. The UNC sheet was dead as soon as Kendall Marshall went down. I loaded up the one with the Buckeyes on it with upsets so that one is still in trouble, even with an OSU win.
Anyways, here are the picks for the Final Four.

Saturday at New Orleans
Kentucky (36-2) vs. Louisville (30-9),
Early line: Kentucky -8.5
At New Orleans, 6:09

Ohio State (31-7) vs. Kansas (31-6)
Early line: Ohio State -2.5
At New Orleans, 8:49 p.m.

I’ve ridden Kentucky for a while and that’s the case again. The drama over Pitino against the Wildcats is real but these ‘Cats are too tough.

In the second game I’m sticking with the Buckeyes and I think they’ll flex their muscles here. Look for Buford to bounce back with a solid performance and Ohio State to coast over the worst of the Final Four teams.

As for the final, if you’ve followed by blog you know what I’ve been saying for awhile and it’s quite upsetting: OSU

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home