Blogs > ON CAMPUS

ON CAMPUS A look at the area college sports scene

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kentucky and Kansas are today's NCAA basketball picks

After going 5-1 over the past two days I’m sorry to say there are just five games left in the NCAA Tournament. But let’s make the most of them.
Here are today’s matchups:

Baylor vs. Kentucky (-8)
At Atlanta, 2:20 p.m.

Kansas (-2) vs. North Carolina
At St. Louis, 5:05 p.m.

I’m going with Kentucky, the clear class of the tournament to roll in the opener. In the second game, I picked North Carolina to win the tournament before it started but I’m not dumb enough to stick with them.
Kansas is the favorite in this game, as the second seed, and that’s because of Kendall Marshall’s absence. I’d go with Kansas, just a small pick here because I don’t have much faith in them.
Overall, like I said on Friday, the only team that can beat Kentucky in this tournament is still alive: Jared Sullinger and the Buckeyes.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home