Blogs > ON CAMPUS

ON CAMPUS A look at the area college sports scene

Saturday, March 31, 2012

After a week of deliberating, I'm going to stay with my initial picks from last weekend. I went 8-1 over the past three days of the NCAA Tournament.
Here are the picks for the Final Four.

Today at New Orleans
Kentucky (36-2) vs. Louisville (30-9),
Early line: Kentucky -8.5
At New Orleans, 6:09

Ohio State (31-7) vs. Kansas (31-6)
Early line: Ohio State -2.5
At New Orleans, 8:49 p.m.

I’ve ridden Kentucky for a while and that’s the case again. The drama over Pitino against the Wildcats is real but these ‘Cats are too tough. Kentucky beat Louisville by seven points earlier in the season but they led by 13 late before the Cardinals hit two 3-pointers in the last minute to make it look closer than it was. Don't think about the backdoor cover here.

In the second game I’m sticking with the Buckeyes and I think they’ll flex their muscles here. Look for Buford to bounce back with a solid performance and Ohio State to coast over the worst of the Final Four teams.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home